[TowerTalk] MCL-100 limit switches

Ed Magnuson w1mag at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jan 7 09:08:00 PST 2011

Since US Tower rarely divulges such information, can anyone who has the
MCL-100 control box and limiting switches tell me who manufactures the
switches and their part numbers? I seem to have a faulty upper limit switch
that will need replacing.

An electrician tried to realign it and get it working but could not do so. I
can move the tower down but not up, except when the electrician bypasses the
upper switch with a jumper in the control box.

I have an HDX-555 and will keep it at 50-ft and not move it again until I
can secure a replacement for the upper switch. I cannot read the info on my
switches because the labeling is too marred.

Anyone out there with sharp eyes?

Ed, W1MAG