[TowerTalk] Tower Problems

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Fri Jan 7 13:10:47 PST 2011

Mike,

Check with a swimming pool installer. They install pools in rock or anywhere else. if they dont do the work themselves. I'm sure they could recommend the contractor they use to did the holes. A Bobcat mounted Jackhammer/Drill can do wonders with the rock in a short time.
There used to be a swimming pool installer in Leon Valley, a few blocks before you get to Huebner. It was on the right hand side coming from Pipe Creek.

If you guy the tower, you probably dont need to dig any deeper than you are right now. I suspect it ain't gonna sink in solid rock.

     73's Jim
      W5IFP