[TowerTalk] 40m yagi over Steppir

Ken Kinyon w7ts at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 11:42:33 PST 2011

I had a 40-2 CD about 13 feet above my SteppIR 3 ele, until they came out
with the 30/40 add on.  I put the add-on on the SteppIR and put the Steppir
where the 40-2CD was.  Subjectively, I saw no real difference in performance
on 40m.  I seemed to get out about the same before and after.  I was very
happy to have the 30 meter antenna. Keep in mind, I have never considered
F/B ratio as all that important to my operating.

You may want to post this on the SteppIR reflector as well.

Ken W7TS