[TowerTalk] Next Radial - Question

WA8JXM wa8jxm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:08:35 PDT 2011

I don't think a riding mower can bury them.  A big tractor (40HP) with a subsoiler can rip a rough trench.   A trencher like they use for cable and telephone lines can dig and bury at the same time but I don't know how well it would work for your short distances: near the antenna you are likely to cut one wire while doing the next.

Ken