[TowerTalk] Hardline connector selection

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Fri Jul 15 16:01:03 PDT 2011

Why is the type unknown if you already have it? I'd be careful about
spending much money on connectors before I verified the coax model.

Andrew LDF5 isn't even made anymore other than under special order. AVA5
is the general replacement, and that is what you'll commonly find
available nowadays. L5 connectors won't work on AVA5 - you need either
A5 connectors or AL5 connectors.

-Steve K8LX