[TowerTalk] Rotor help

JWKIMBALL at aol.com JWKIMBALL at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 14:41:40 PDT 2011

I have my M2 RC 2800PX talking to my computer in N1MM but it ain't
listenin'. I can manually turn the rotor from the control box. The N1MM will  show
the direction. If I command a turn from N1MM the display blinks as does the
main N1MM window and I get a message on the bottom of the N1MM rotor
display  saying "unknown message returned". It should be working because the moon
is big  now!

IC7600 with micro Keyer II. Using Windows 7 with USB to serial  adapter.

Tnx
73
Jim
K5AUP