[TowerTalk] Lightning arrestor in towers

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Mon Jun 20 14:58:57 PDT 2011

John:

     http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2011-03/msg00337.html
.  I don't like the use of coax connectors on either side of a PL-258 barrel
connector to provide this ground connection because that approach introduces
two more connectors into each coax run that can fail.  My approach is what
the professionals do on cell and LMR towers.  Plus it's relatively cheap.

7 3de
Gene Smar  AD3F