[TowerTalk] Discharge with a dipole

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sat May 14 19:17:09 PDT 2011

Correct. You could add some hi-ohm resistors to bleed static. You could
spent money for a gas discharge suppressor for each leg of an open wire
feedline. And/or you could ground or disconnect the feedline outside the
shack when not in use (probably the best insurance, but least convenient).

73

Dan
K0DAN