[TowerTalk] Discharge with a dipole

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sat May 14 19:19:21 PDT 2011

Who knows?

The resistors will bleed off small charges but might pop with something big.
The spark plugs may fire with something bigger. With something really BIG
the only protection is to not let that big pulse into your shack! Ground it
or (better) disconnect) it, but each of these steps is an incremental
protection.

73
Dan
K0DAN