[TowerTalk] LM354 motor winch

Doug Dietz dcdietz at chartermi.net
Sun May 15 07:07:39 PDT 2011

,
I listen I learn....
My tower is a lm354hd it is also used, someone had a motor on it and it has been removed.  I have all the drawings and the spec of the motor it is a lesson 112431 .500 motor.  I should also mention that I have the 40:1 gear box and the drummer winding the cable is also there.  The motor pulley is speced at a.625x1.750, and the belts a 4l410 gates 2410, what I don't have is the number of the pulley on the gearbox I assume that it is in the drawing of the gearbox drum assy I know that it is a 10inch and I can get the shaft size off the reducer so I need a number off the 10 inch pulley and a wiring diagram.  anyone HELP  Doug WD8Z dcdietz at chartermi.net