[TowerTalk] Mosley Clamping blocks needed

Marc Tessier - VE3TES ve3tes at cogeco.ca
Sun May 15 09:44:26 PDT 2011

After a fresh rebuild of a recently purchased TA-33 antenna I bought I find that I am in need of some of the black plastic mounting/clamping blocks. Part #  1266, #44 clamping block I found out that Mosley does still sell these parts. But at a price I find a bit high, So if you have some of these black blocks I require please by all means send me a message either on or off the forum. Please include shipping costs to my QTH, which is good on QRZ.com.

Thank you in advance...

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3tes at cogeco.ca