[TowerTalk] how much boom lifts rent for

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Sat Nov 12 10:03:22 PST 2011

On 11/12/2011 Jim Lux wrote:

> Since I looked it up for W4EFs benefit.. You might be interested to know
> what typical manlift rental prices are in SoCal..

> Day rates.  A week is usually 3.5 days.

> 40ft    $280-300
> 60ft    $425
> 80ft    $800-900
> 120ft   $1300-1600

....snip...

Back in May, I rented a 45 ft jib articulated boom lift here in NYC - it's about $250/day PLUS delivery - which was $600, but boy it made the job easy - with the articulation and the jib, we were able to go up, turn, and extend out over my roof to get to the tower - ask John,  W2GD what he thought, he spent way way longer up there than I did

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)