[TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Apr 12 09:46:07 PDT 2012

Tom,

You probably don't have a way to move the ends apart or you would have.
No modeling here either but I bet the pattern is not great with the legs
so close together.

I have no clue what would happen if you tried the inv L shape with the
ground leg going toward ground and the hot side being pulled out
horizontally.

No room for a vertical on 80 with some radials?

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net