[TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470

Pete M pmanfre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:09:35 PDT 2012

I have 2 LM-470D's and had a 3rd but sold it.  There was a company that
made bases for these other than Tri-ex /Tash. that was  as described
using J bolts allowing leveling.  It had a big plate with flags that
anchors onto the 1" long J bolts ... so it could be.  My third one had
this mount and the tower definitely had the Tri-Ex name plate / tilt
over stand and all.

Pete WA2ODO