[TowerTalk] Rotator Mounting Dimensions

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Wed Aug 1 18:30:03 PDT 2012

Hi TT'ers

I am designing a base plate for mounting an old TR-44 rotator and cannot find dimensions anywhere on the Internet.  I measure 3" c-to-c from the rotator on my workbench.   Is this the correct dimension?  What size hole?  Is this the same for modern Hy Gain rotators too?

(Since I may purchase a new rotator in the future if this one fails, I am also going to add holes for Yaesu rotators -- at least I know that the correct dimension there is 84mm for all of them.)

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ