[TowerTalk] SWR Readings

Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy.1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:09:09 EDT 2012

if you have significant energy from local broadcasting stations, it will
overwhelm the broad band circuitry
and elevate the readings.  I am over 80km from the nearest broadcast
station but the MFJ type of analyser  is almost pinned on any of the 160
meter dipoles here.  It's OK on 80m and up.

73 Don
VE6JY