[TowerTalk] SWR Readings

Robert Chudek - K0RC robert.chudek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:41:43 EDT 2012

Hello Ralph...

Here's a listing of FM and AM broadcast stations in your area:

http://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/locate?select=city&city=Waite+Park&state=MN&x=0&y=0

The *KXSS *AM 1390 signal (2,500 Watts day/ 1,000 Watts night) looks
pretty close to you, on your NW path to Japan, across the Quarry Park
Nature Preserve:  Google Map *KXSS*: http://goo.gl/maps/ehU4u

The *KNSI *AM 1450 (1,000 Watts) is across town, to the east about 3
miles:  Google Map *KNSI*: http://goo.gl/maps/ga3wQ

I suspect the KXSS signal is the source of the problem.

This map should show both you (*B*) and KNSI (*A*) on one map:
http://goo.gl/maps/MOL2G

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN