[TowerTalk] Rohn TB3 Hole Pattern

Missouri Guy n0tt1 at juno.com
Thu Dec 20 12:39:39 EST 2012

Jerry,

I don't have the hole pattern, but if you have the bearing,
and need to make a pattern, you can tape a
piece of thin paper to the bearing, then use the
"side" (vs the point) of an ordinary lead pencil
and rub over the hole locations.  Practice.

The hole pattern will transfer to the paper.  Use something sharp
to *accurately* punch though the paper at the hole centers.   Place
the paper pattern face down on whatever you want to drill, align,
tape in place, center punch the metal as marked on the paper,
then drill the holes.  Done.

73,
Charlie, N0TT