[TowerTalk] 1026 DOM mast material

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 17:57:28 PST 2012

I painted a stick of it 15.00 years ago or so with a 2 part epoxy paint that
we used to paint HV outdoor switchgear with. It still hasn't rusted after
all these years and I used for the driveshaft on my current tower. DuPont
makes a paint called    Imron  that I understand to be in the same family.
Haul it over to a Auto  Body shop and they be glad to spray it as they mix 2
part paint all the time. Good luck Gene K2QWD