[TowerTalk] Crankup Tower for DB-36

Gary Saboe gerald at saboe.net
Sat Jan 28 22:45:19 PST 2012

John, your same question was asked about a year ago on this list regarding what tower to use for a DB-36.  I have an UST HDX-772MDPL (spec: max load 700lbs, 70sq ft @ 70mph) with a SteppIR MonstIR and F12 Sigma-280 Magnum mounted, so yes UST does have additional special order towers available--just not listed in their catalog or on their website. Mine is based on their HDX-5106 design, minus the top two sections.  Call UST and talk with them regarding your needs.

Gary NØGS