[TowerTalk] Making guy lines visible

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 29 21:57:23 PST 2012

One more suggestion, considering the parking behavior of the subs I've seen.

Buy two 12' sections of 5' high horse/cattle portable steel panels
(temporary corral fencing) that pins together and make a "V" from them
at the guy anchor.   There is a better chance this will be seen.  At
about $100 per panel, it's cheap insurance considering the consequences.

Although it would be satisfying to crinkle a wayward bumper, it wouldn't
be noticed on most contractor beaters.

Grant KZ1W