[TowerTalk] 2 questions

Larry K4AB larry.k4ab at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:36:22 PDT 2012

I have gone through 2 different RCS-10 units.  Inspecting both, after
failure, shows
signs of arcing and or burning of the relays. At no time was more than
1 KW used.

I am now using  RCS-8V units and have used them for more than 20 years without
failure.  I much prefer their field tested results.

73,
Larry K4AB