[TowerTalk] Aggregate concrete for tower foundation?

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 10:46:21 PDT 2012

>  I got a tower foundation planned and dug up. Plan was to  use normal
concrete (3500psi) that I would at the same time use for a  broom-finish patio
at the same time.  Now wife things she would like  aggregate instead.

>  Can I use aggregate concrete for a tower  foundation? Will it be strong
enough?

    Aggregate is just the way it's finished. You hose  off the top cement
with water and you're left with the gravel poking out. That's  aggregate.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH
Cell: 206-8904-188