[TowerTalk] 4 el SteppIR with Add on element 30 /40m

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Jul 16 08:37:27 PDT 2012

You should come join the SteppIR Yahoo group.

The beauty of the SteppIR's are that you do not have all the extra
aluminum hanging off the antenna, like the F12's etc.  Nobody has ever
suggested a parasitic 30m element.

People have taken a 2nd 30/40 EHU and made it the 2nd director. You will
have to get the proper firmware from SteppIR.  I believe this was called
a DB 42 or similar.  This will give you 2 ele on both 30/40.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com