[TowerTalk] Crane release from tower?

Richard Thorne rmthorne at att.net
Mon Jul 30 17:05:40 PDT 2012

I put up an 80' tower recently and used a crane.  After we secured the
guys the rigger went up the tower and detached the lift strap. We had
the tower up, and antennas installed (C31XR and D240) in just over 4
hours.  Some of the best $$'s I've spent in the hobby.  I ought to sell
my gin pole because the 2nd tower will be put up by a crane as well.

Rich - N5ZC