[TowerTalk] Crane release from tower?

Richard Thorne rmthorne at att.net
Mon Jul 30 17:18:03 PDT 2012

I forgot to mention...

I had 40' up already.  My neighbor had a 42' fork lift on site which I
borrowed for an hour and installed the first 40'.

The top 40' had the rotor installed, mast installed with the mounting
plates for the yagis installed and guys attached prior to the lift.  The
rigger was at the 40' level to position the top section and install the
leg bolts.  Having everything preinstalled made everything very easy.

I might add the rigger was like a monkey.

Rich - N5ZC