[TowerTalk] Crane release from tower?

vk3pa at vk3pa.com vk3pa at vk3pa.com
Mon Jul 30 18:12:27 PDT 2012

wot i do is pass a nother cable from the bottom of the tower section
being lifted out the top for the hook to lift on when all is in
position u only need to go to the 20 ft lrvel to un hook the lift
cable u put in side ur tower section.. when doing a new tower from gnd
up in my case 100ft towers i do not need to climb the tower at all
just disconnect at gnd level..