[TowerTalk] Tower party

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Mon Jun 11 19:30:26 PDT 2012

Yes ... second try at a tower/antenna erection as only one guy showed
up last time and neither he nor I could climb.

Shouldn't be too difficult to do the tower work .. gin pole and
climbers will suffice, as the bases are in place and the sections are
laid out for the two that are not 'intact'.  Third tower is assembled
and only needs antennas on the mast and coax connected.  Erection of
that one is quite easy .. pull it up with my pickup truck and a
falling derrick that is already for the erection.

Have 6 or 7 guys coming so far ... join the fun!

73
Don
N8DE

Quoting john at kk9a.com: