[TowerTalk] IP Enabled SWR Meter

Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy.1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:36:48 PDT 2012

I monitor power (and many other things) remotely using the ~$90  Aviosys
9100A 4 port analogue video to ethernet server (no computer needed) and
then hook up inexpensive ($13) analogue cameras focused on the meter face.
 And you still have 3 ports available for other monitoring.  They can do
audio as well as video - I'm sure you could find a use for that.   Or one
could use a single IP based camera as well but I prefer the analogue for my
situation.

73 Don
VE6JY