[TowerTalk] Temp tower idea

Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181) ooe at odessaoffice.com
Mon Mar 12 12:08:33 PDT 2012

Yeah, no guy wires.

It's an offroad motor bike event.
http://stumpjumpers.org/desert100/

If you watch the whole video you'll see how crowded the pit area is.

I don't think I'm even going to be able to attach to anything either.

At 1:27 you'll catch a glimps of the setup I put on my motorhome.  The only
LOS to my main tower is up on the hill overlooking the entire camp site.
But that system isn't reliable enough for the vendors so I'm looking at a
dedicated point to point link from the MH to the vendor area with it's own
small hotspot just for them.

(For those that remember this is the motorhome that we're trying to build
into an emergency communications facility.)

marlon