[TowerTalk] Issue with Tri-Band Yagi SWR

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 12 21:11:24 PDT 2012

If you haven't already I would disconnect the coax from the driven element connectors and hook up connect a portable SWR unit like the MFJ with a short coax jumper.
Run the swr profile across the bands and see whet you get.  This would rule out the coax.  You said your coax was quite old It could be the problem.

Bob
K6UJ