[TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051

Richard Thorne rmthorne at att.net
Sat May 5 10:44:02 PDT 2012

Bill,

I finished my new 80' tower a month ago.  I have a F12 C31XR and F12
D240 2 element 40, so a similar setup to yours.  I have a t2x but had
not intention of using as I knew it wasn't enough.  I'll use it to side
mount a WARC beam.

I decided on an Orion 2800 with a Green Heron controller.

Amarillo is the 3rd windiest city in the USA, so I needed something
reliable.  So far no slipping of the mast clamp as some have had concern
for.  We have had several, and I mean several days of 30 to 40 mph winds
with gusts approaching 60 mph.

So far so good.

73,

Rich - N5ZC