[TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051

Peter Voelpel df3kv at t-online.de
Sat May 5 10:57:33 PDT 2012

No, the PST2051 would not survive.
I have four of them and all four were damaged already with gear failures.
Three had the same failure, the side bearing of the worm axis had been
pushed out of the housing inclusive its cover.
The forth one was damaged by entered water.
The three with the bearing problem did turn much less then the specs claim.
Wind was not more then 50-60 miles/hr and the antenna was a 5 element 20m
yagi (13m boom), the third turned a shorty forty HyGain Dicoverer two
element yagi.

73
Peter, DJ7WW