[TowerTalk] Fwd: Attach a PL-259 to a 1/2" hardline

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Thu Nov 8 10:47:05 EST 2012

That is the method I always used when I was using CATV hardline. As I
recall, .625 fused disc line had the perfect sized center conductor for
a UHF barrel. With .750 cable I had to file down the center conductor a
bit. For .500 coax I would build up the center conductor by soldering on
a short length of appropriate tube or the center pin from a PL259.

-Steve K8LX