[TowerTalk] Tailtwister

Ray Benny rayn6vr at cableone.net
Wed Oct 3 13:17:26 EDT 2012

Bill,

If you have a schematic, you can see that the center of the rotator motor
is grounded as well as the center of the indicator pot. They both go to pin
1. The other bigger wire goes to the brake selenoid, pin 2. Inside the
actual rotator, I think pin 1 goes to a ground lug along with the wire from
the center of the indicator pot. The motor is grounded somewhere else, I
believe, to a mounting bolt head. Its been awhile too since I've inside one.

If you need a schematic or other pin out info, let me know.

Ray, N6VR
Chino Valley, AZ