[TowerTalk] Tailtwister

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 01:15:47 EDT 2012

Hi Bill.

I don't have a Hy-Gain rotor on the ground and opened up right now,
Bill, but it would appear that there are a couple of terminals that
could be used as the common tie point for two or more leads.  No lead
colors are denoted on the schematic, but they're usually so washed out
when you're fingering the actual leads that it really doesn't matter.
There are few of them and they're easily traced from the schematic.

See here:  http://www.w4abc.com/K4XS.html

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com