[TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Sep 11 13:53:28 EDT 2012

And how long do you think that would take to accomplish??  Years,
probably.  And who do you think would have to pay for all the storage
and hand-holding it would take to sell all those towers to hams (many of
whom would probably default and not follow through with the purchase)?
Taxpayers, for sure.

I'm not saying that scrapping all those towers isn't horrifically
wasteful, but I AM saying that trying to sell them individually to
random citizens certainly would be.

Dave   AB7E