[TowerTalk] CDwelding a tower leg

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Sep 17 13:52:51 EDT 2012

One consideration that I can think of is that the tower legs are similar
metals ... both steel and both galvanized.   I was always under the
impression that one major advantage of cadwelding was that it provided a
superior and reliable metallurgical bond between the copper wire and the
tower leg.

73,
Dave   AB7E