[TowerTalk] Triex WT51

Andre VanWyk kr5dx at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 13:14:00 EDT 2013

Kathy,

How much clearance do you have behind the tower? (Opposite side of where it
will hinge to).

If you can borrow a Hy-Gain raising fixture to lower it, you are set if you
have clearance behind it. You use a earth screw in anchor to keep the gin
pole in position and it simply sits on the side of the concrete base.

I built a raising fixture myself and help lowered many towers this way.

Get with me off list if you know someone what will be willing to weld one up
for you. Very simple to build if you have access to a welding shop.

73
NJ0F