[TowerTalk] Change in SWR

Richard Solomon dickw1ksz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:51:14 EST 2013

Not sure what your hangup is about Mosley (if you 'dis it, at least spell
the name right),
but saying in general that they have less gain than a dipole is really
stretching your
credibility.

I had a PRO-57A for many years and I can attest it worked better than a
dipole. But,
so far, all I read is talk, with no facts presented to support your
comment.

73, Dick, W1KSZ