[TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna

Bill Feissner ai3q at pa.metrocast.net
Tue Dec 10 13:52:10 EST 2013

I also had a bad experience with M2. Ordered replacement parts for a
damaged antenna and when I went to repair it I found the 2 1/2 in
swagged on the end  tubing was actually 1 1/2 in, tubing. I had sent
them drawings and a list of the tubing sizes only to be told if I
reordered they will be sure to get it right..Imagine that, no offer to
correct the 2 pieces they messed up. That was the only offer i received
from them. Bad customer service.