[TowerTalk] TowerTalk 5-/72 ohms

Pfizenmayer pfizenmayer at q.com
Sat Dec 14 13:03:39 EST 2013

Awww gee - I thought HE made antenna tuners so one could present a 1:1 load
to the transmitter so one could  tune up their amp into a 1:1 dummy load and
just switch over to the tuner /antenna without having to touch the amp and
avoid the endless tuning on air, esspcially on the DX  freq.  Some people
however never did get the message.

Hank K7HP