[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: RG-149: 50 ohm/70 ohm - does it matter?

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 14:47:30 EST 2013

Jim,

If I recall my radio teacher, 50 ohms were decided sometimes during WW2 or even earlier. There were some switch from (I may be wrong here) from 50 to 52 ohms at one point. As a result the "obsolete" cables became available as surplus (for us radio hams :).

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS

PS. I hope he grabbed that cable by now.