[TowerTalk] Slipp-Nott

Hector Garcia,XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 22:46:28 EST 2013

2 things
Your mast is not real 2 IN OD   or become too smooth and there is not grip where the Slipp Not make his work
move the antenna higher or lower in the mast to avoid that place where is slipping
I install antennas using  Slipp Not and what slip is the rotor not the antennas
the only problem is the PVC plate  when  is over tight   will break

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073