[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 122, Issue 1

Larry stowell lclarks at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 09:36:00 EST 2013

Unless you seal the whole element and evacuate the air you will have moisture in the element (it is
condensate) and it has to drain. If you want to keep the creepy thing out use an open cell foam to
plug the ends it will allow the moisture to drain. This what SteppIR uses and it works.

73 Larry K1ZW

   1. Re: Caps (Bill)

Message: 1