[TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created on Yahoo

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Feb 25 03:58:46 EST 2013

On 2/24/2013 11:57 PM, SPWoo wrote:
> I ran into a problem modeling a very high Q shorty forty antenna that I cannot find an answer for in those books.

That's exactly the sort of question most guys who COULD  help would be
happy to address, and there are more than a few who lurk here. I do
agree with Rick, N6RK, who suggested that you ask around a bit more
before reinventing the wheel in the form of a new group, and join the
long established group he noted.  I suspect that there are some pretty
sharp guys there.

I don't respond to those who are looking for someone to model their
antenna problem -- EZNEC is inexpensive and easy to use, and anyone who
tries is going to learn a lot in the process, especially if they work
through tutorials in the EZNEC doc and the various ARRL publications.

73, Jim K9YC