[TowerTalk] Hose Clamps

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 16:00:01 EST 2013

Hi Jerry -

Check McMaster-Carr on line. An endless selection and, in my mind, hard to
beat. No minimum order, order by noon - next day delivery (at least to
upstate NY), telephone order takers who are reasonably well informed and
willing to help find what you're looking for. Yes you have to pay shipping,
but not exorbitant and probably no more than what it cost to drive around
looking. Just be sure to select and specify strap and screw - ALL -
stainless. As I recall they're available either in singles or by the box
(small number).

Gene / W2LU