[TowerTalk] Lightning and wired networks was: Re: Lightning protection

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jul 10 10:57:27 EDT 2013

Alas, when you are a history major working with pre-made serial cables
and USB-to-serial converters with pre-molded cable terminations
shielding and shield terminations are apt to be iffy at best.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.