[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 127, Issue 27

Steve Sacco NN4X nn4x at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:25:40 EDT 2013

Skip -

Lighting protection is science, not religion, and requires no "belief".

Consider that tall buildings, towers, the electrical grid, and aircraft,
among many other things, are routinely hit by lightning and survive
unscathed.

Clearly, the lighting damage you and your neighbors experienced was due
to insufficient grounding.

73,
Steve
NN4X