[TowerTalk] Rohn 45

Dan Cisson n4gnr at windstream.net
Wed Jul 24 18:05:43 EDT 2013

Two things you can do...look down all three legs of the 2 sections you are
trying to mate up..
there may be one leg bent slightly from a drop..This is a common
problem...you can bend it back carefully
with a short scissor jack....Or you may be able to "adjust" the legs by
bending the cross bars,,with a 5 lb hammer,,be careful,,
this will pull the legs in slightly............
but I suspect one of the 2 sections have been dropped...Good Luck  Dan N4GNR